In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity-not just answers-in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll , you'll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Transaction Advisory Services practice provides seamless analytical advisory through the deal continuum, from transaction origination to closing. Our Analysts receive world-class training, outstanding benefits, strong career progression, competitive salaries and relocation assistance when applicable.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients' most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll . RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparing analytical schedules to be used in discussions with Management of target companies
- Identifying transaction focus areas based on preliminary analysis
- Researching technical accounting topics for contemplated transactions
- Researching public industry and competitor information relevant to the target company
- Analyzing cyclicality of target's business and working capital trends
- Investigating contingent liabilities, off-balance sheet items and related party transactions
- Analyzing quality of earnings and non-recurring items
- Reviewing target company's accounting policies for proper application of GAAP
- Participating in discussions held with Management
- Contributing to the report-writing process
- Bachelor or Master of Science/Business Administration in Accounting from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 1 year related accounting or finance work experience
- Public accounting experience
- CPA or CPA eligible
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll's mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.