Alpha Transaction Management, Business Strategy Product Owner, VP
Who we are looking for
State Street's Alpha Transaction Management team is seeking a versatile individual with strong business Product Ownership and data analysis skills to manage development and support of product offerings. The successful candidate must possess skill in complex business data analysis with expertise in functional requirements gathering, documentation and data mapping; excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills; a proven ability to liaise between business/implementation and technology teams; and strong collaboration skills. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Business Strategy and Product Owner you will
What we value
- Work closely with Business, Data and Technology Solution to articulate business requirements for strategic product development in line with overall Alpha strategic goals and key business decisions
- Leverage business analysis frameworks and Business Architecture to develop an integrated view of the business, in the context of the enterprise, and drive strategic business outcomes
- Support Alpha Client Integration efforts, project timelines, and overall Client Service
- Provide necessary Front to Back product expertise and guidance throughout the implementation project, ensuring solutions developed for F2B meet the customer's and State Street business requirements
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Strong experience with complex technologies that relate to product implementation and client interaction
- Strong knowledge of existing State Street organizational constructs and teams require in addition to deep understanding of middle and back office systems, functions and services supported at State Street
- Expertise in transaction messaging protocols and format, XML, FIX,SWIFT etc.
- Strong communication, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Knowledge of SDLC & Agile Methodology and tools (i.e. JIRA, Rally, RTC)
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools Word, Excel, Project, and Visio is required
About State Street What we do.
- Minimum BS/BA degree required in Technology, Finance, Business, or equivalent
- 7+ years of industry experience with front, middle, and back office functionality, and/or trade order management platforms (i.e. Bloomberg PORT, CRD, BRS Aladdin, SimCorp Dimension, Fidessa Minerva, Eze Software, BBH Infomediary etc.)
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers