Alpha Platform Service Data Architect -AVP
- Provide data / technical analysis and advice to clients (internal and external) on current and future state data-centric operating models.
- Liaise with stakeholders in order to establish and document implementation requirements, develop "use cases" to document requirements.
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge of the STT F2B product offering to perform subject matter expert activities, consultancy, implementation configuration and demonstrations specializing in IBOR & Investment accounting and Security Master and Data Management but not limited to these product areas
- Analyze and document data mappings from source systems involved in the solution.
- Apply functional business knowledge to system roadmap and be part of agreeing future enhancements / development activities.
- Ongoing data / technical requirements analysis to align project expectations.
- Analyze and document any derivation, workflow and enrichment required for the project/solution.
- Support individual client implementation efforts specializing in IBOR, Security Master & Data Management.
- Support testing activities and immediate post-production transition with the support of test plan development and test scripts.
- Support on-going enhancements to scope of services as needed.
- Support and consult the team in requirement gathering, development, definition and controlling of technical standards and methodologies.
- Process design and implement solution architectures and concepts in the context of projects and client implementations..
- Collaborate with other team members to share best practices, raise issues, develop consistent global processes
- Create common and shared standards across peer group by implementing best practices.
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role.
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behavior.
- Support the 'Risk Excellence' culture within the business.
- Independently compile, analyze and interpret information related to complex business/system processing.
- Clear, complete and accurate documentation of business / technical requirements and functional specifications
- Serve as a liaison between business users and various IT development and testing teams
- Document business technical requirements using clear, concise language, consistent with the appropriate methodologies
- Run meetings/workshops to explain and walk through business requirements
- Define and deliver test strategy, plans, and acceptance criteria
- Responsible for problem solving and issue resolution
- Define and document system interface requirements for other external systems
Bachelor's Degree in technology, finance, business or equivalent,
Minimum 8 years related experience in financial services technical projects
Knowledge of financial service industry - Security Master / Data Management & IBOR / Investment Accounting experience required
Knowledge of SDLC methodologies
Comfortable facilitating project working groups and possesses strong data gathering skills.
Demonstrate understanding of Operations processes and procedures and an ability to learn quickly.
Experience with designing new solutions by analyzing requirements, studying system capabilities, and writing detailed business requirements. Very strong interest in the underlying detail of the analysis is a must.
Communicate complex analysis and insights to stakeholders and business leaders, both verbally and in writing.
SQL/database query skills a plus
Attention to detail and problem solving a must
Experience with Microsoft Office tools Word, Excel, Project, and Visio is required