Alpha Platform Interfaces Architect Lead
State Street Alpha is the industry's first and only Front-to-Back Platform which provides clients access to the complete investment lifecycle with the power of choice. By streamlining and improving their day-to-day operations through a single open platform, clients are free to focus on innovation and growth. Why this job is important to us
State Street Alpha brings together data and capabilities across the investment lifecycle to help our clients make better decisions, grow at scale, and deliver returns for their clients. We partner with clients, both internal and external, to optimize their operations, data, and technology footprint by leveraging the Alpha Platform and outsourced Alpha Services.
State Street Alpha is looking to bring on an Alpha Platform Interfaces Architect Lead
to develop and maintain interfaces for strategic Alpha initiatives and deliver new services and capabilities across the Alpha ecosystem. What you will be responsible for
As an Alpha Platform Interfaces Architect Lead
What we value
- Work closely with System analysts to capture business requirements from clients, product management teams, implementation and operations teams, and third-party vendors to support strategic projects.
- Diagram system and process flows to record critical components and represent them in a schematic diagram.
- Define and deliver strategic interfaces supporting Alpha Data Platform software and services.
- Evaluate third-party systems and solutions to extend Alpha Platform capabilities.
- Extend relationships across the Alpha, State Street, CRD and third-party teams to support the Alpha Platform Management team.
- Contribute to new strategic initiatives across the Alpha Platform Management team.
- Work with offshore team, architects and infrastructure team
- Interfaces and pipeline development and migration
- Enhance the workflow, data controls and monitoring capabilities front to back.
- Support BUAT and CUAT phases of the client onboarding
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of front office systems and trading application development
- Knowledge of the end-to-end investment management cycle
- Knowledge of SQL, programming, Azure cloud, relational DB design and systems and process integration
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong skills with Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Confluence, Jira (and other Agile supporting software)
- Strong ability to maintain focus and priorities in a dynamic setting.
- Experience working with multiple SDLC methodologies.
- Kafka and messaging experience
About State Street What we do.
- 10 years' experience in a combination of solution/technical/business architecture roles with project lead experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's preferred.
- Established SME in two or more of the following areas: Transaction Lifecycle Management, Investment Accounting and Portfolio Management.
- Experience working with teams across business services, information systems and enterprise applications.
- Experience with Talend and Snowflakes required.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investments research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity, and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experience and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at www.StateStreet.com/careers Salary Range:
$120,000 - $202,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.