Alpha Data Services, Client Onboarding Manager, MD
Alpha Data Services Client Onboarding Manager Level: Managing Director Job Purpose
State Street Alpha Data Services "Data-as-a-Service" platform enables aggregated, enriched and standardized data delivery service to its clients. Clients' will be able to manage multi-asset class data from any service providers or data vendors for a more holistic and integrated view of their front, middle and back office data. This platform reflects State Street's years of experience servicing complex instruments for our global client base and our investments in building advanced data management technologies.
Reporting to the Head of Alpha Data Services - Americas in Boston, MA the Client Onboarding Manager is responsible for providing leadership, client engagement, subject matter expertise, solutions architecture support and oversight and accountability for new Alpha Data Service client implementations. Responsibilities include:
- Support sales and relationship in achieving sales and revenue targets by participation in opportunity evaluation, proposal and pricing.
- Assess/evaluate client requirements, define scope and participate in service solution-ing.
- Act as a client-facing executive for portfolio of onboarding clients
- Manage team of VP Implementation Leads and Business analysts as they execute the portfolio of client implementations assigned to you.
- Ensure implementation per plan and budget as well as seamless transition to production support.
- Leads the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of large, strategic clients ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals
- Work with Product and Technology management to ensure all client and product development deliverables align with client flight plan.
- Works with Program Management Office to ensure timely and accurate delivery of standard and custom scoped objectives. Ensures execution of plan timelines are met.
- Works with Head of Data Operations on Production cutover
- Responsible for setting and managing client expectations
- As part of the Senior Management team, initiate and lead strategic efforts to improve client experience, business process, delivery model and overall Alpha Data Services Offering
- 15 years of experience implementing Financial Services products - preferably with front, middle, back office and data experience.
- Client Relationship experience
- Proficiency in architectural and client solution-ing, thinking strategically and analytically to solve complex problems.
- Technical data solution experience
- Proven leadership capability in team management, strategic planning, risk management and change management.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, managerial, motivational, organizational and planning skills
- Relationship -building, negotiation, consensus-building and clear expectation setting and communications for clients as well as teams and members.
- Highly collaborative and flexible. Ability to establish build effective working relationships with internal and external entities. .
- Self-sufficient, results oriented and self-motivated with a history of delivering.
- Strategic thinker that can - and has a desire to - work in the details in order to deliver