Alpha - Client Implementation Executive - Managing Director
What we are looking for
You will be the Primary interface to client executives and STT sponsors. Drive closure on scope, solution design, sequencing, working with Sales and Legal teams to close contractual/commercial terms. Be Accountable to the client on solution design though delivery. Review risks and issues reported by the workstream teams & PMO, facilitate resolution, and escalate as needed to Executive ad Oversight Groups. Make business decisions on behalf of BU owners and pull them in as necessary. Communicate decisions made up to the Oversight Group. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of a global, cross-divisional group supporting State Street Alpha. State Street Alpha redefines the common definition of 'alpha' to mean powering better performance and outcomes at every point on the investment lifecycle and is the first open platform from a single provider that connects the front, middle and back office. It harmonizes data, technology and services across trusted providers to help our clients better manage their businesses. Join us if making your mark in an ever-changing, increasingly complex and competitive industry is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
- Communicate guidance and decisions from Oversight and Leadership groups such as Deal Team, Executive Committee to the Program and Product owners
- Accountable for the Design the program Milestone planning and sequencing of the phases for the program
- Plan and proactively monitoring its progress resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action with the relevant teams
- Make decisions and recommendations to the business teams and the Client PMO to manage and ensure the successful delivery of the program plan
- Accountable for Monitoring expenditure costs against delivered and realized benefits as the program progresses on behalf of the program
- Provide insight for solutions, develop in-depth knowledge of assigned project and/or product(s) by researching facets of the operation that are unclear and developing a concise picture of the current / strategic state and defining the solution which is fit for purpose through;
- Bringing together Product owners , Business architects , SME solution architects to define solution
- Analysis / making recommendation of the solution to the oversight / business owners/ client
- Defining Implementation plan
- Agreeing the expense and timeline through the internal and external program governance forums
- Partnering and presenting the solution to the client
- Accountable for capturing of business requirements, reaching agreement on Target Operating Models
- Manage risk to the program's successful outcome and change control process
- Ensuring the delivery of new capability or services from the program is on time and within budget, in accordance with the program plan and program governance arrangements
- Manage both the dependencies, reporting and the interfaces, between the dependent initiatives as part of the program milestone plan
- Working with Client PMO and the work stream leads to monitor the work stream milestone plans
- Issue Management
- Reporting the progress of the program at regular intervals to the Client Implementation Executive Lead, internal steering and the external steering committee with the support of the Client PMO
- Accountable for the service Model for Alpha client and define implementation plan
Through the contractual negotiation phase:
What we value
- Accountable and Agreeing with the contract structure and schedules based on the services with the Legal and product owners Working with Legal and the product owners to define the business owners and recommending input to Service schedules and Appendices such as: Service Levels, KPIs for service quality, service credit regime and Service level termination event, Fee schedule, Service specific components e.g. Data GX, Post trade Compliance, Migration/ Transition, IT, Change, HR
- Accountable for defining the Migration/Transition schedule, assumptions, phasing/sequencing, developments, timing and dependencies Accountable for ensuring business SMEs are prepared for discussions with legal and the client on specific clauses and schedules.
About State Street What we do.
- Leadership and ability to bring together teams across different levels and disciplines within the organization
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, decision making and relationship management skills
- Experience in managing large scale, multi-location projects, across multiple business lines and corporate functions
- The Enterprise Culture traits and behaviors - Choose to own it, Break through Silos, Deliver results through integrity, Do Better Every Day, Care for colleagues, clients and community
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investments research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity, and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experience and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at www.StateStreet.com/careers