7625 ApplyButton Widget Job Field Widget
Location: New York, Boston, or Philadelphia
The firm is looking for a dynamic individual to join our national enterprise ERP team. This Account Manager role will concentrate on targeting and selling RSM solutions to existing NetSuite customers.
This position is responsible for leading all aspects of the sales process, including systematic prospect targeting, development of opportunity-specific sales strategy, development of existing account plans, and selection of pursuit teams and "quarterbacking" the entire sales process. They are growth leaders and support the efforts of various Firm industry teams through direct prospecting, networking, attendance and participation with various industry and professional groups and networking associations.
The individual in this position will have all the necessary resources to be set up for success for this career opportunity that provides a competitive base salary along with a lucrative incentive compensation plan. We are looking for a candidate that has a proven track record in selling NetSuite solutions as well as existing Account Management.
- Identify, target and sell RSM solutions to NetSuite companies currently not served by the firm.
- Responsible for executing the sales plan and process, including coordination of all necessary internal and external resources to best position the firm to secure the business.
- Implement team strategy for driving revenues with existing client accounts. Work with existing client accounts on new initiatives, projects, upgrades, etc.
- Actively work networking contacts, professional affiliations, and industry groups and related Centers of Influence.
- Work with Partners, Directors and the delivery team to prioritize existing NetSuite customer accounts to create and execute account plans accordingly
- Support Partners and Directors in cross-selling additional services to existing clients where appropriate.
- Work closely with local and national marketing resources to develop effective, targeted go-to-market plans for the RSM install base accounts as well as NetSuite customers who are not currently with RSM.
- Work closely with National Sales Organization management to provide ongoing, current feedback relative to market opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5+ years of previous experience selling ERP solutions and/or executive
- Account Management sales strategies
- Demonstrated experience working with a variety of industries – must be capable of orchestrating a team of industry, functional, and technical experts to craft a compelling solution for a variety of clients.
- Demonstrated expertise to build a pipeline of companies using NetSuite
- Strong executive presence and professional image and excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent phone communication and organization skills required
- Exhibit strong business acumen, skills and maturity
- Demonstrated experience participating in the creation of proposals and Statements of Work
- Travel is required (local and regional, and overnight when appropriate)
- Prior solution selling training and support is a plus, including programs developed by NetSuite for their channel
- Active network of C-level contacts as well as contacts throughout the NetSuite community
- Demonstrated community involvement and activity with industry associations, civic and/or non-profit groups
- Experience working for Big Four or other national firms a significant plus
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective. Text/HTML Job ID: Job Field Widget
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
req10802 Text/HTML Line of Business: Job Field Widget
Consulting Services Text/HTML SubFunction: Job Field Widget
Sales TMC AM Text/HTML Job Type: Job Field Widget
FullTime Text/HTML Req #: Job Field Widget
req10802 Text/HTML Location: Job Field Widget
Boston, MA US Text/HTML Region: Job Field Widget
Northeast Region Text/HTML Job Category: Job Field Widget
Business Consulting/Technology Text/HTML Employment Type: Job Field Widget
Experienced Text/HTML Degree Required: Job Field Widget
Bachelor Text/HTML Travel: Job Field Widget
Yes ApplyButton Widget Social Sharing