AO - Private Market Current Open Positions: Asset Owners - Private Markets Officer:
The AO -PM Team is focussed on the asset owner side with a client listing including some of the largest public pension funds, corporate plans, foundations and endowments in the world. Staff within this group is responsible for the accounting of these assets as well as calculating performance returns and exposure attribution. The team will be supporting Infrahedge's North America client base as well as serving as the primary client point of contact.
The AO-PM Officer will be responsible for the daily oversight of a staff of performance analysts preparing the performance reports and investment exposure reports for the alternative investment portfolios of our clients. Responsibilities include; lead team in review & analyses, supervise day-to-day activities of junior and senior performance analysts and financial analysts, management and fulfillment of ad hoc client requests, and providing assistance to senior management with special projects as needed. Job Requirements:
- Second level reviewer for allocated work
- SME: Advanced PE/accounting knowledge - understand a variety of PE FoF Hedge structures and accounting treatments
- Analytics -strategize best practices by defining team needs, prioritizing, and managing resources
- Core contributor on special projects
- Possess a strong knowledge base of the overall industry and implement solutions and ideas to the current operating model
- Responsible for employee development/engagement
- Timely execution of semi and annual reviews
- Regular, constructive feedback to staff
- Communication with management on staff performance
- Ability to build trusted relationships with internal and external clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Promote a work culture that encourages strategic thinking
- Act with integrity
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, including 1 to 2 years of supervisory experience. A degree in accounting or experience in private equity or real estate is a plus. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers