State Street's Automation and Artificial Intelligence organization is a strategic global team. We were formed under the direction of the Management Committee. Our mission is to explore, enable and exploit artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision, cognitive computing and intelligent automation
Our team has a vast array of experience and expertise across a wide range of technologies and skills including robotic process automation, quantitative modeling, data science, machine learning, financial engineering, cloud computing and software engineering. Our team has built solutions for investment and risk management related domains such as market movement, sentiment analysis, valuation, investment strategy, fund innovation as well as many operational and client experience related use cases.
- Work in/with a team of data scientists, machine learning engineers, software, and QA engineers.
- Engage with line of business users and analysts to create end to end solutions and deployments.
COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street's COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.
- Sense of innovating, experimenting, taking initiative and ownership.
- Skills in designing end to end applications across multiple tiers including Infrastructure.
- 1 or more programming languages - Python or Java.
- 1 or more Relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.). And/or new data constructs like Objects Stores, Graph DBs.
- 1 or more Web service development standards - REST, GRPC, Microservices, SOA etc. operating on Public or Private Clouds.
- Experience or interest in CICD and Devops Automation concepts.
- Inquisitive, willing to learn new communication, process, technology skills.