2022 Parametric Account Administration Specialist (Boston)
Parametric believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this job description is designed to outline primary duties and qualifications, but not limit the employee or the organization to just the work identified.
It is our expectation that every employee will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our services.
Investment Operations Positions - College grads: Jump-start your career!
Parametric has Specialist level roles within Investment Operations in our Boston office. These individuals partake in the Class Hires Program that begins on February 28, 2022. The program targets recent or soon to be college graduates seeking opportunities within the financial services industry. They will learn to provide critical business support for operational activities of Parametric's Account Administration Team. Primary responsibility is to maintain high service levels while improving the administrative infrastructure. (Applicants must have degree by start date.)
These are regular full time positions that offer a comprehensive training program that builds a relevant foundation of knowledge and skills in the financial services industry-and sets you up for success in entry-level positions at Parametric. If you are seeking a collaborative and innovative culture please apply. Parametric values and celebrates inclusion and diversity, women, minorities and all protected classes are encouraged to apply!
• Responsible for ensuring daily activities, including client transitions, account maintenance, portfolio data reconciliation, and portfolio implementations are completed in a timely and efficient manner
• Work with external partners across SMA sponsors on all client inquiries that impact workflows and investment process
• Facilitate the accurate and timely delivery of critical business information between all necessary parties
• Collaborate with Supervisor on re-engineering projects that will improve the efficiency of workflows and enhance the client experience
• Acts as "Business Owner" of investment related data, cash activity reports, and daily account processing
• Graduating seniors earning a Bachelor's (4yr) degree w/ concentration in Business, Data Management, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related area of study.
• Working knowledge of the financial services industry, investment products, and services
• Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to work with others implementing solutions
• Strong attention to detail with positive, enthusiastic attitude