Advancing global markets
starts with great people.
Join the largest (and only) exchange operator in the Fortune 500.
"Our people, who are our greatest
asset, make what we do possible."
- Jeffrey Sprecher, CEO
Help transform markets anywhere around the globe.
☰ ETF and Index Operations Analyst New 19001157 Requisition # Dec 13, 2019 Post Date Apply for Job Share this Job Sign Up for Job Alerts Job Purpose
The ETF and Index Operations Analyst is part of a global team that calculates and distributes real-time Intraday Optimized Portfolio Values (IOPVs) or real-time and End of Day Index values for ICE's broad client base. The Operations Analyst will:
- Work with team members in the US, London, and Asia to ensure that Index and IOPV production is executed flawlessly each business day
- Interface with clients to support new product launches and resolve queries related to IOPV or Index calculations
- Work with internal team members and developers to design, test, and implement tactical and strategic solutions for new client requirements, and to enhance operational efficiency and control while meeting all regulatory requirements
- Be detail-oriented and able to complete and document all required tasks while responding to market events in real-time as they occur
Knowledge and Experience
- ETF IOPV calculation / processing Ensure accurate calculation of all calculated IOPV values via the execution of all daily production procedures and controls while operating within strict deadlines.
- Index Calculation / Publication - Ensure accurate calculation of all intraday and End of Day Index Values, and accurate, complete, and timely delivery of all Index product files to internal and external clients
- Quality Assurance - Perform routine quality assurance procedures, which include checking prices and monitoring market activity to understand impact on our clients IOPV or Index calculations
- Product Enhancements - Consistently review procedures and processes to identify enhancements and efficiencies that could be created through additional tools and development enhancements in support of existing products and potential new ETF launches from new or existing clients
- Review client or internal product requirements and provide review and feedback on business specifications for implementing the new calculation requirements within the test system. Assist with onboarding of new clients
- Client Support Includes addressing client queries, monitoring of intraday calculations and official end of day index calculation, dissemination of client files, and timely resolution of issues. Liaise with internal Client Service teams to assist in resolution of incoming queries regarding the ETF and Index service
- Proficiency in MS Excel required. Experience with Visual Basic preferred but not required
- Experience with Matlab strongly preferred
- Play a supporting role on larger projects, including documentation of business requirements, testing, and implementation. Manage smaller projects such as client implementations
- 2+ years in a Fund Accounting / Administration or Investment Management role preferred
- Working knowledge of global financial markets with a focus on equity and fixed income securities
- An understanding of the construction and calculation of financial indices is preferred
- Must be a detail-oriented self-starter who excels at meeting strict deadlines and must also be comfortable working with clients
- Strong communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail is critical
- A bachelors degree with a strong academic record is required
- Must be able to work some holidays
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status. Additional Information
- Job Type: Standard
- Schedule: Full-time
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
United States, GA, Atlanta
Requisition #: 19000041
United States, MA, Bedford
Requisition #: 19001374
© Intercontinental Exchange. All rights reserved. Follow Us: 0 0