Customer Service Specialist
Advancing global markets
starts with great people.
Join the largest (and only) exchange operator in the Fortune 500.
"Our people, who are our greatest
asset, make what we do possible."
- Jeffrey Sprecher, CEO
Help transform markets anywhere around the globe.
☰ Client Support Specialist New 📅 19001049 Requisition # 📅 3 hours ago Post Date Apply for Job Share this Job Sign Up for Job Alerts Job Purpose
ICE Data Services is looking for a dynamic Client Support Specialist to join our team. The position is an integral part of our front line support team focused on real-time market data products. The ideal candidate will have a mix of strong technical skills and client facing experience. Responsibilities
Knowledge and Experience
- Provide an exceptional overall experience to clients using time-sensitive, mission critical applications
- Research, diagnose and respond to client inquiries in an expeditious, thorough and professional manner. This includes both reactive and proactive customer support
- Thoroughly diagnose technical problems and communicate solutions to customers
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership for customer issues, show empathy, and keep the customer informed on the status of all open requests
- Gain a deep understanding of ICE Data Services market data products, architecture and customer base
- Work closely with product, development and QA to serve as the voice of the customer internally and drive resolution of issues
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status.
- BA or BS degree
- Experience in a client facing role is desirable
- Client service excellence, with a focus on being helpful, reliable, responsive, proactive, friendly, and professional
- Strong customer facing communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong aptitude to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Understanding of networks and a thorough understanding of core computing concepts (CPUs, memory, I/O, etc.)
- Knowledge of Unix, Unix power tools, Unix scripting (proficiency of 7+ on a scale of 10) is desirable
- Exposure to front office trading/market data environments, ideally in a client/business facing role is desirable
- Knowledge of financial markets and associated terminology is beneficial
- Job Type: Standard
- Schedule: Full-time
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
United States, MA, Bedford
Requisition #: 19001249
United States, GA, Atlanta
Requisition #: 19000041
© Intercontinental Exchange. All rights reserved. Follow Us: 0 0