Client Support Sales/Representative
Advancing global markets
starts with great people.
Join the largest (and only) exchange operator in the Fortune 500.
"Our people, who are our greatest
asset, make what we do possible."
- Jeffrey Sprecher, CEO
Help transform markets anywhere around the globe.
☰ Client and Sales Support Representative New 📅 19001118 Requisition # 📅 1 day ago Post Date Apply for Job Share this Job Sign Up for Job Alerts Job Purpose
The Client & Sales Support team works closely with the Sales and Account Managers providing a high level of account support. This role will handle and prioritize Sales requests and billing inquiries. Responsibilities
Knowledge and Experience
- Review and translate information from customer contracts to ensure invoices are created accurately and based on the contract
- Submit Test Request and Implementations on Salesforce in a timely manner
- Work with the Sales & Account Management teams on questions related to proposals and how the fee structures work within the billing system
- Monitor and review daily workflow tickets on Service Now and respond promptly and professionally. Initiate workflow where required or answer questions
- Communicate with various business units, colleagues and customers to resolve inquires and/or discrepancies
- Perform invoicing quality review and check preliminary invoices for accuracy
- Issue Credits with appropriate approvals as needed
- Ensure sales Targets are met by reviewing opportunities for completed billing orders
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent Billing experience
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Self-motivated and self-starting with the ability to multi-task and effectively manage own workload
- Thoroughness, attention to detail and the ability to think and work both independently and within a team environment
- Service oriented toward both Sales Support and Clients when required
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Good written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of financial data and software for Billing including Salesforce, Tableau, Microsoft Office and Excel
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status. Additional Information
- Job Type: Standard
- Schedule: Full-time
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
© Intercontinental Exchange. All rights reserved. Follow Us: 0 0