Client Service Specialist
Advancing global markets
starts with great people.
Join the largest (and only) exchange operator in the Fortune 500.
"Our people, who are our greatest
asset, make what we do possible."
- Jeffrey Sprecher, CEO
Help transform markets anywhere around the globe.
☰ Client Service Specialist New 20000694 Requisition # 1 day ago Post Date Apply for Job Share this Job Sign Up for Job Alerts Job Purpose
This Client Service Specialist role is an elevated level of customer support for ICE Data Derivatives clients. The Derivatives and Valuation Support team covers all ICE Data Services Desktop and Valuation/Data clients across 5 asset classes (Foreign Exchange, Interest Rates, Equities, Commodities, and Credit Derivatives) and 100s of different instrument types. Client Service Specialists are responsible for providing subject matter expert levels of support for ICE Data Derivatives products and services and acting as a named point of contact for a segment of high value clients
The ideal candidate will have financial market knowledge and basic expertise with the OTC derivatives market, as well as experience working directly with major/large accounts. They must also possess outstanding customer service skills and think broadly about the overall client experience. A significant part of the job is working with clients on queries regarding the operation of the companys products and handling questions about option prices and data. The successful candidate will be able to resolve issues creatively by having a deep understanding of the products used by the client as well as familiarity of how clients consume the products and services. This role also requires knowledge of the technical processes necessary for the successful delivery of the companys product offering, as well as creating and maintaining strong relationships with internal groups like Market Data. This is a high profile role and an important bridge between Customer Support and the Sales Organization. Responsibilities
Knowledge and Experience
- Point of contact for clients and internal stakeholders for derivatives issues and questions that require expertise in OTC financial derivatives and complex financial products and proficiency in all of the companys proprietary product offerings and pricing methodologies
- Train clients on products and services including Data, Valuations and Integration Solutions and introduce them to new developments and features
- Escalation point for support teams in troubleshooting technical service issues, answering questions on methodology and derivatives conventions and guiding the resolution of pricing disputes
- Travel to clients offices and present content on products and derivatives
- Analyze clients OTC Derivatives portfolios, trades, and market data, resolving derivatives pricing disputes, analyzing financial term sheets for trades of different OTC asset classes (Equities, Interest Rates, Commodities, Credit, and Foreign Exchange); offer insight into pricing results
- Analyze trends in clients usage of the companys proprietary products and offer insights to product management and sales to determine business strategy and potential new developments
- Monitor risks to major clients' integration processes
- Escalate problems to senior support staff, operations, R&D, account managers, product managers
- Handle customer approaches by email and phone calls
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status.
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Finance or any other quantitative major
- 2+ years of experience in a support role in a related discipline and with a high standard of performance
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
- Technical skills including mastery of Excel
- Strong interest in global markets
- Experience in global derivatives markets/trading is preferred
- Job Type: Standard
- Schedule: Full-time
Previous Job Searches My Profile
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
© Intercontinental Exchange. All rights reserved. Follow Us: 0 0