Senior Engineer Full Stack
Cognizant Technology Solutions is seeking a highly qualified Java engineer with experience in developing and in building high performing, scalable, enterprise applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You have a passion for high quality, reliable and maintainable code. You are comfortable working side by side with product managers, designers, and clients, making decisions together in order to quickly deliver valuable working software to clients and their users. You are agile and retrospective, and not afraid to identify what we're doing wrong, so we can fix it, and what we're doing right, so we can improve on it. Above all, you judge your success by the success of your team and the happiness of our customers
.Net Full Stack Engineer
• \t Must have .Net Core with Azure- Entity Framework Core, MVC, WEB API, RESTful services & Server less Azure Compute Services such as Azure Functions, Logic Apps, App service, Service Bus
• \t Should know how to handle API, Azure SQL, Message based architecture (Kafka/Event driven), Azure API etc.
• \t Preferred to have knowledge on Azure Storage such as Blob Storage, Data Lake Store, Cosmos DB, Azure SQL
• \t Micro Services Architecture knowledge and hands on
• \t Ability to take a requirement document, work through any ambiguity and follow through to implementation
• \t SQL Server- should have a solid grasp of SQL tuning, indexing & query costs
• \t Outspoken leadership, Agile (scrum) experience.
• \t Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• \t BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• \t Proven hands-on Software Development experience
Why Choose Cognizant?
It takes a lot to succeed in today's fast-paced market, and Cognizant Technology Solutions has become a leader in the industry. We love big ideas and even bigger dreams! We stand out because we put human experiences at the core. Our associates enjoy robust benefits and training opportunities from our industry recognized, award winning Academy team. You will have access to hundreds of technical training to keep your skillsets fresh and have opportunities to acquire certifications on the latest technologies.
Everything we do at Cognizant we do with passion—for our clients, our communities, and our organization. It's the defining attribute that we look for in our people.
If you love ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we would love to hear from you!
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission.
Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to demonstrate the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to quality instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer provider and committed to creating a diverse environment.
Cognizant considers all applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, and marital status, disabilities, sexual orientation or preference, veteran status or any other classification protected by state, federal or local law.
Headquartered in the U.S, Cognizant is a member of the S&P-500, Nasdaq-100, Fortune 200, and was recently ranked as the #1 Fastest Growing “All Star” by Fortune Magazine. Cognizant uses a highly flexible business model, a detailed global delivery network, and deep domain expertise to deliver to a long list of best-in-class companies that are leaders in their own space.