Client Service Specialist / Paraplanner
Available for remote work or in office.
Cardinal Pointe Financial Group, a private wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc., has an opening for a Client Service Specialist/Paraplanner for their office located in Lexington, Kentucky. The qualified candidate can work onsite or remotely if located elsewhere. It is a full-time position supporting advisors within the team practice which allows the advisors to focus more time and energy on client acquisition and deepening client relationships. Benefits include: Group Life Insurance, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Section 125 Cafeteria Plan, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, a Paid Time-Off (PTO) policy and observed Holidays. Responsibilities
- Business processing includes: New investment account applications, insurance illustrations and applications, beneficiary changes, checks, estate settlements, establish/monitor financial planning fees, monitor Required Minimum Distributions, set up new clients and maintain client data in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Trading responsibilities include: Stock and mutual fund trades, money movement, distributions, monthly payments, systematic arrangements, direct deposit, etc.
- General duties: Answer incoming calls, schedule client meetings, prepare meeting prep, process mail, assist with client requests, and perform problem-solving for client issues.
About Our Company
- The individual must have five years' experience with a financial services firm that offers investment management, insurance products and comprehensive financial planning services. Series 7, 66 and Life & Health licenses are required.
- The qualified candidate must be professional and dependable, have strong verbal/written communication skills, work well in a team environment and provide excellent client service.
- Technology skills include proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel.
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.