VP/Director Non Qualified Plan Consultant- Work From Home- Remote Locations
This dynamic role is well-suited for someone who enjoys solving Workplace Solutions clients' and prospective clients' most complicated NQ requirements in a fast-paced, unexpected environment. If you're energized by being part of a hard-working, creative, and collaborative team that loves to win, this role is for you! POSITION CAN BE LOCATED ANYWHERE IN US The Expertise We're Looking For
The Purpose of Your Role
- Defined Contribution / Non Qualification experience required.
- Bachelor's Degree, minimum; Master's Degree or MBA preferred.
- Minimum 8-10 years related product/industry experience; 4 - 5+ years of Fidelity experience desirable.
- Series 7 and 63 required. (Can obtain in role)
- Approximately 10% travel requirement.
Working closely with Managing Directors, Account Executives, Plan Sponsor Strategy & Analytics, Implementation Project Managers, Product and Product & Service Consultants to win and retain our clients. Responsible for performing a comprehensive analysis of a client's requirements for employees and employers which includes reviewing their plan document(s) for Non-Qualified requests and successfully representing the Fidelity solution during the sales and rebid process. Consult with our customers to position our standard product offering to meet their needs and develop unique solutions. The Skills You Bring
The Value You Deliver
- Leadership skills including coaching, mentoring, displaying Fidelity's core values in all situations
- Business acumen ability and desire to learn and upgrade knowledge of industry/regulatory trends that impact retirement/deferred compensation plan design and the impact to plan sponsors and participants.
- Ability to perform both strategic and tactical work effectively; applying strategy to high impact messages/themes throughout on all phases of the deal
- Ability to develop creative solutions, including understanding the financial impact of such solutions, within and out of our standard business model
- Client-facing consultation skill to understand needs, influence, and articulate value vs. risk/reward.
- Experienced presentation skills at all levels (e.g., administrative, peers, executives), verbal and non-verbal, internal and external
- Expert industry/competitor knowledge and ongoing "student of the business"
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Provide strategic level thinking and analysis to create and/or revise product offering based on Sales needs, client's requests and perceived gaps
- Engage with client leads and clients in all phases of the sales process and implementation handoff
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
- Performing strategic analyses on behalf of clients and prospects to identify potential service model issues which may require custom solutions and/or exception management
- Performing detailed plan document review for potential new business relationships and documenting standard & non-standard product/ service requirements
- Developing creative solutions, including understanding the financial and operational impacts of such solutions, within and out of our standard business model. Owning internal exception approval process steps to find proven solutions
- Providing subject matter expertise on retirement and benefit issues during the sales/ rebid process
- Participating in the differentiation of Fidelity's image in the HR/Finance/Benefits community through thoughtful RFP responses, high impact presentations, and preparing other team members for the presentations
- Consulting with prospective clients and representing the Fidelity value proposition as part of the broader solution offering
- Supervising benefits developments and industry and competitive trends on an ongoing basis
Our team within Workplace Investing (WI) Sales strives to win and retain WI clients through outstanding solutions while mitigating risk to the firm. Keeping and growing our client base helps maintain our position as the top tier benefits outsourcing provider. Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform Certifications: Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.