VP/Director, Managing Director Equity Compensation- NATIONWIDE LOCATIONS/WORK FROM HOME
In this role you will develop positive relationships with Equity Compensation clients and build internal working relationships with Fidelity personnel in support of service delivery! ROLE CAN BE LOCATED ANYWHERE IN US, WORK FROM HOME The Expertise We're Looking For
The Purpose of Your Role
- College degree preferred or equivalent work-related experience.
- Ability to acquire Series 7 & 63/65 within the first three months of employment.
- Bring 10+ years of Relationship Management or Client Service experience; preferably within Equity Compensation/Retirement/401K industry.
- Certified Equity Professional designation is helpful.
The Managing Director (MD) has overall accountability for the service relationship and with driving success with a book of institutional equity compensation plan clients. Passionate about cultivating relationships with the key decision makers, leading the service teams towards high client satisfaction, driving operational effectiveness and plan profitability, growing client relationships through value-driven cross selling initiatives, and strategically positioning Fidelity's products and services in its Personal and Workplace Investing offerings. The Skills You Bring
The Value You Deliver
- Ability to successful work in a matrix management environment with the ability to build credibility internally and externally at all levels within an organization.
- Provide a strategic perspective on comprehensive employee benefit solutions for large corporations, along with well-developed communication, project management, consulting, and leadership skills.
- Possessing a true dedication to customer satisfaction, has an outstanding sense of urgency, and views change as an integral component of corporate success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organization and time management skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Effective presentation skills, influence and negotiation skills.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
- Supervising client satisfaction and facilitates the timely resolution of client issues to the satisfaction of the client.
- Leading client profitability through periodic evaluations of key revenue and expense drivers, and strategically works to implement proactive steps towards achieving the desired results.
- Developing a strategy and negotiates contracts either proactively or through formal rebid activities.
- Working with business partners, including the local branches, Executive Services, and telephone teams to develop programs to increase households and conversions, and to facilitate continued advanced education and communication for participants and clients.
- Providing each client with a formal plan review, addressing client needs and opportunities for enhanced service, consistent with agreed upon time frames with the client
- Procuring a detailed working knowledge of all types of equity compensation plans and works consultatively with clients to assist them towards industry best practices environment.
- Participating in new client plan and product implementations
- Developing a sophisticated understanding of the business, culture, politics and nuances of each assigned client.
- Participating in sales meetings as an extension of the sales team
- Supporting client needs to facilitate corporate actions including mergers, acquisitions, splits, divestitures, spin-offs and other similar major corporate activities.
Focusing on understanding and responding to client needs. Assume a consultative role to acquire a clear understanding of the business need and the client's perception of relevant issues. Ensure client satisfaction by seeking feedback and anticipate issues and/or concerns to proactively provide solutions. Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. Certifications: Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Find your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com .
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com , or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.