SVP Group Manager, Equity Compensation- NATIONWIDE LOCATIONS
This exciting role will lead one of Fidelity's Stock Plan Services (SPS) Relationship Management teams. This leader will play a key role in crafting the future of this important growth business. POSITION CAN BE BASED NATIONWIDE LOCATIONS The Team
You will lead a team of 9-11 highly successful relationship management professionals who are passionate about serving clients across all Fidelity's SPS' markets. In addition to playing an integral role in the SPS business, we will also partner closely with other businesses across the Fidelity enterprise. The Expertise We're Looking For
The Skills You Bring
- 5 +years Institutional (business to business) sales or relationship management experience with a shown track record of successful leadership in various roles
- NASD Series 6, 7 and 63 licenses and Series 9 and 10 or 24 or interest / ability in earning the licenses
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Effective organization and prioritization skills
- Strategic development and planning skills
The Value You Deliver
- High emotional intelligence and interest in other human beings
- Desire to roll your sleeves up and work with and for your team - Servant Leadership
- Self-awareness and confirmed history of self-improvement
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Inspires and mobilizes a diverse team of customer focused professionals
- Collaborates with leaders across multiple functions to build consistent client and associate experiences
- Model your experience and skill as a relationship focused professional to improve the skills of others
- Encourages your team improve their processes
- Transparent and credible presence in the industry - Viewed as an industry specialist.
At Fidelity, we are passionate about making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want! We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in developing and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our dedication to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive
work environment where we respect
our associates for their outstanding perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit Fidelitycareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation please contact the following:
For roles based in the US: Contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2
For roles based in Ireland: Contact AccommodationsIreland@fmr.com
For roles based in Germany: Contact email@example.com
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients . We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients' money.
Join Us At Fidelity, you'll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples' lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. And you don't need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity-we offer a range of opportunities for learning and growth so you can build the career you've always imagined. We welcome associates from different backgrounds and with different perspectives to help us innovate and make a difference for our customers and our communities.
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity
at fidelitycareers.com .
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com , or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.