High Net Worth Service Associate - Client Solution Center - Covington, KY
Job Description: "Fidelity believes in, and is committed to, fair and consistent treatment for every associate and customer, and to creating a safe and respectful environment, in which everyone is treated with kindness, compassion and respect." Abby Johnson | Chairman & CEO Fidelity Investments
If you currently hold a Series 7 license, we would like to speak with you! Roles are available for hire now and we are seeking individuals ready to make a difference for our customers.
As a Licensed professional in our Client Solution Center, you will be an integral part of a fast-paced, team-oriented environment that is focused on enhancing relationships, handling complex service and investment needs, while working to increase customer loyalty and drive business development opportunities. Providing expertise for all service items, emphasizing "point of service" resolution. You will own the outcome for the customer and provide a personalized, frictionless experience to effectively resolve the customer need. In this role, you will have the opportunity to help our customers feel more confident, make clearer decisions, and achieve their own financial dreams .
Relocation assistance may be available for those who meet eligibility requirements. The Team
While every Fidelity location has distinctive regional characteristics, each one embodies the core values that have been instrumental in building our proud past. Putting the customer first, respect, integrity, honesty, innovation and improvement as well as competitiveness are values shared across the organization. These simple but powerful values set us apart from our competition. The Expertise You Have
The Skills You Bring
- Series 7 required
- Series 63 or 66 preferred, or ability to obtain within 90 days
- 2-3 years of previous financial services experience
The Value You Deliver
- Broad based knowledge and understanding of general financial planning concepts
- Proven customer service, client support and problem resolution skills
- Take ownership of complex situations that result in positive outcomes for the customer
- Ability to effectively influence others
- Robust time management and organizational skills
- Experience in handling complex trade requests (options, equities, mutual funds and fixed income) helpful, but not required
- Engage with customers, via inbound calls, responding to their inquires
- Servicing the full spectrum of customer needs, including account set up, money movement, trading and establishing /updating account features
- You deliver efficient and responsive resolution for various client situations.
- Effectively uncover opportunities and identify products and services that will enhance the client's financial success and partner with the Financial Consultant to further discuss with the client
- Collaboration with internal business partners to research and resolve complex client requests
- You have a strong aptitude for embracing new technology and the ability to simultaneously use multiple systems and resources to find the answers you need.
- You are client obsessed and provide peace of mind and confidence to our participants as you effectively answer their questions and handle their needs
- Correspond with customers through a number of channels including phone, chat, letters and emails to quickly resolve the request
- Conduct pro-active outbound calls to communicate resolution to the client or secure additional information to close out the request