Financial Consultant - Phones
With your extraordinary knowledge and incomparable integrity, we know that clients invest their trust in you. Join a team that also invests in you with key product and service offerings, sophisticated technology and an elite investment platform. Here, you will build long-term, dedicated relationships with customers by bringing them peace of mind as you guide them through wealth management and retirement planning strategies.
Relocation assistance may be available for those who meet eligibility requirements.
We're Looking For
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 required prior to hire
- Series 66 (63/65) and Insurance Licenses preferred (or to be obtained upon hire)
- Five years financial services experience, with 3-5 years of sales experience
- A CFP is preferred; if you don't already have your CFP, our Tuition Reimbursement program can help you with classes to obtain it!
of Your Role
We work collaboratively with multiple business specialists within a phone center and across a field network, we are building the best possible customer experience to meet the clients' broad range of investment needs. We fully support you with an open architecture product platform and top resources in the financial industry, while you nurture relationships with an existing client base. Your sharp focus, motivational skills and leadership qualities are prime attributes as you provide the appropriate investment solutions to existing clients and help expand the acquisition of new customers.
- You demonstrate a deep understanding of financial markets, and can effectively simplify complex financial concepts while building rapport and credibility with High Net Worth clientele
- Excellent knowledge of investment products
- Ability to thoughtfully introduce your clients to different investment strategies and bring together additional client assets while engaging in positive, client-centered discussions by using guidance tools and presenting target solutions that motivate customers to take action
- Extraordinary listening and communication skills, confident public speaking and group dynamics
- Collaborating with multiple business partners allows you to craft an unsurpassed customer experience and meet the client's broad range of investment needs
- No longer spending time on cold calls and sourcing new clients, you are able to make an impact in the lives of your clients through deepening relationships and complex financial planning
- Your integrity, insights, communication skills and meticulous planning will allow you to deliver the very best service and help customers to reach their retirement goals
- Educating customers on the technology and channels available to them to better monitor, maintain, and handle their investments
- You are developing existing relationships to retain and increase total assets and profitability