Client Service Associate
A Platinum Financial services practice of Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC is seeking a full-time Client Service Associate/Administrative Assistant to join a dynamic and growth-oriented practice. As an employee of an independent financial advisor, and within the brand of a Fortune 300 company, you will have the opportunity to create your own career path.
Successful candidates will be professional, highly dependable, trustworthy, detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook), able to handle multiple responsibilities, have excellent written and verbal communication, and consistently follow high standards of business/professional ethics when dealing with others and performing work activities. A positive attitude and willingness to be flexible and learn new skills/technology is a must. Values-based work ethic is critical to success in this role.
Please include a cover letter and resume when applying/responding.
Salary: Starting at $34,000+ dependent upon experience
Benefits Package: Dental, Vision, 401k Responsibilities
Key responsibilities include: supporting the advisor and paraplanner with meeting preparation, data gathering, scheduling, client services, transaction and new business processing and follow-up, greeting clients, and basic administrative duties including phone calls, file management, mail (incoming and outgoing) and general office upkeep and inventory. Administrative Tasks:
Client Service Tasks:
- Prepare correspondence for advisor signature
- Write notes or letters to clients on personal letterhead of administrative nature only and administer client appreciation
- Schedule client appointments and prepare agendas s for appointments
- Copy & submit client and practice-related (new) business items, etc.
- Maintain client management system
- Document client contacts/calls
- Coordinate marketing, client appreciation events, and seminars for the practice
- Manage the flow of wholesalers in the office
- Submit/track any invoices for agreed upon payments
- Maintain files and records in accordance with the records retention policy
- Order supplies and other office related items
- Manage equipment and facilities including equipment maintenance and cleaning service contracts
- Conduct client appointment reminder calls and follow up items
- Greet clients upon arrival and extend hospitality to clients
- Answer questions and provide readily available information to clients, if requested and as allowable, as it relates to servicing their accounts
- Review and respond to emails as necessary
- Assist in preparing for client meetings focused on planning discussions
- Assist in gathering and enter client data into Financial Planning Tool Suite
- Assist in executing appropriate trades to align with proposed portfolio
- Assist the planning assistant(s), paraplanner(s), associate financial advisor(s) and advisor(s)
- Perform other allowable duties as assigned by the financial advisor(s)
Qualified candidates will have: a bachelor's degree or higher; 1+ years of similar work experience, preferably in the financial services industry; a dedication to a career in the industry. Series 7, 66, and KS Life and Health licensing is preferred but not required, with the ability to obtain all within 120 days of hire.
About Our Company
- Client Service, 1 year (preferred)
- Education: Bachelor's (preferred)
- Required Work Authorization: United States (required
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.