IT Security, Associate
Who we are looking for
To support State Street's 24/7 Security Administration Services Help Desk. Provide internal Help Desk support for our global employee and client base. What you will be responsible for
As IT Security Associate you will
What we value
- Field incoming calls from global employees and clients regarding application ID access and password support.
- Document and report on status of pending inquiries regarding system access issues.
- Provides support for approximately 50 platforms across several hundred mainframe, midrange and web based applications.
- Handles approximately 80 to 120 calls per day maintaining average handle times between 3 and 5 minutes.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- The ability to maintain confidential information with sensitivity and professionalism is critical.
- The ability to self-manage by using internal helpdesk SOP knowledge base.
- The ability to adapt to updates in procedures and processes
Why this role is important to us
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education is preferred.
- Prior experience in IT support or customer service is highly desired.
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers