Fund Accounting - Senior Associate
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability. Financial Reporting Responsibilities :
- Prepares client financial statements, NQs, Form N-MFP, NSAR, processes and clears comments and assists with draft and support distribution to client and auditors, ensuring that all deliverables are completed accurately and within agreed upon time
- Assist in the preparation, self-review and delivery of applicable services
- Understands and meets all deadlines, manages time accordingly and escalates any issues to the Senior Associate or Officer responsible
- Accurately completes and signs off on all SOPs and checklists
- Assists manager with maintain calendars and deliverable lists to ensure client and company expectations are met.
- Effectively uses automation (FundSuite SX, ARC Filing, MCH, Macros, etc.)
- Document procedures for client specific deliverables
- Volunteers for ad-hoc projects and helps with last minute requests
- Provides on-the-job training and ensures coverage for activities
- BS/BA in Business, Accounting, Finance + 3-5 years relevant work experience or equivalent experience preferred
- Demonstrates strong technology skills, as well as problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills