BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
We are hiring and developing a Business Development Specialist ready to IMPACT our business and clients! If you want to work with others who are authentic, creative, and motivated to inspire action in the best interest of the client, then this is your role!
You will be a member of our marketing and business development team dedicated to delivering our strategic marketing and sales plans. We are looking for the best! You must be highly motivated and be able to work independently. Your written and verbal communication skills need to be exceptional over email and on the phone. And, you must have an insatiable desire to meet and network with new people and not be afraid to do so over the phone, through social media, and in person. Responsibilities
BDS Job Responsibilities
- Develop a deep knowledge of Impact's business services solutions.
- Understand the stages of the marketing/sales funnel and utilize marketing/sales content based on buyer's journey.
- Conduct proactive outbound prospecting of Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) to build a quality pipeline of Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs).
- Schedule appointments for lead advisors with qualified prospects (SQLs) and provide a "soft" introduction.
- Attend and/or participate in prospect conversations/meetings as required.
- Track and maintain prospect data using Salesforce.
- Achieve personal prospecting and conversion KPIs for funnel stages, phone calls, networking, referrals, events, and social selling.
- Participate in marketing and business services meetings to expand knowledge of business services market needs based on economic and financial influences.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be a great communicator able to connect with individuals regardless of level within the organization.
- Possess an understanding of lead generation strategies to convert MQLs to SQLs.
- Ability to confidently present business services solution options to prospects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce. Knowledge of demand tools like ZoomInfo a plus.
- Effective time management skills.
- Must possess the ability to work with a team and take guidance and constructive feedback from others.
- Highly confident communicator both in person and over the phone.
- Organized and detailed approach to day-to-day reporting.
- A Bachelors Degree in Sales, Marketing or Finance is required
- A minimum of one year of sales, marketing or finance experience is preferred
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Use of Salesforce.com and/or ZoomInfo a plus
- Familiarity with the use of social media, particularly LinkedIn and Facebook, for prospecting is a must
- Coachable and open to new ways of prospecting and closing opportunities
- A competitive edge that drives you to be the BEST!
Your+ success will be assessed using the following accountability measures:
About Our Company About Impact Financial Group
- Attract new prospects and fill, manage and nurture the prospect funnel to achieve business development and sales goals.
- Manage the sales process from initial presentations of value proposition and competitive advantage to post-sales client service.
- Collect prospect information, enter and manage all data in CRM.
- Manage, develop, and optimize VFO, strategic alliance, and business relationships including representing IFG at key, local business events.
- Identify, research, and provide market information/feedback to IFG leadership and Marketing on strategic opportunities in existing and new markets.
Impact Financial Group is private wealth advisory practice with Ameriprise Financial, LLC. Our mission is to build engaged relationships that inform and empower our clients so that they can confidently navigate life's journey. We are striving to be a Top 100 Ameriprise practice and want to impact 1,000 lives by 2024 while giving back to our community and caring for the employees who drive our success.