My client is a proprietary trading firm specialising in cross-asset high frequency futures trading. They are looking for a highly skilled and experienced trader work on building out algorithmic trading strategies. My client is looking for a candidate with a proven track record in developing and running a systematic futures trading strategy. This opportunity will enable the right candidate to make use of my client's excellent proprietary technology stack and infrastructure.
About the role
- Develop and build out of systematic trading strategy on one or more futures
- Manage the build out of trading strategy, working alongside developers and engineers
- Coming-up with new, cutting-edge trading ideas
- Creating tools for data analysis of patterns
- Must have 5+ years of quantitative trading experience in high-frequency trading of one or more Futures.
- A MSc/PhD from a top-tier university
- High confidence in their ability to create new strategies both independently and with team collaboration
- A strong background in mathematics and statistics, with good knowledge of statistical models and signal generation
- Proficiency in back-testing, simulation, and statistical techniques
- Data-mining skills paired up with data analysis skills. Previous experience operating with a large amount of tick/data would be beneficial
- Strong programming skills in Python or C++