- Complete Life or Annuity new business or in-force services job duties as assigned.
- Achieve or exceed service standards and productivity and quality goals.
- Complete application review per good order checklist.
- Effectively communicate with the field sales team via phone or email to obtain "In Good Order" requirements.
- Learn and understand functions within life or annuity, such as ACH transactions, life-base illustrations, review existing in-force applications via VPAS CK4, allocation changes, withdrawals, surrenders, etc.
- Provide suggestion for improvements.
- Collaborate with peers and manager to maintain operational standards.
- 1-2 Years of college OR High School Diploma required.
- 1-2 Years' experience in insurance service operations.
- Strong background in life products and insurance law.
- Effective written/verbal communication skills and analytical skills are required.
- Demonstrates above average math/accounting skills.
- In addition, call center or customer service experience is helpful.
- Participation in continuing education coursework and ACS encouraged with emphasis on LOMA.
- Must be available to work overtime or change work schedules as needed.
Must be able to work in the United States without Employer Sponsorship