Manager, Customer Success Manager, Customer Success USA-IL-Riverwoods-Lake Cook Rd/en-US/External/job/USA-IL-Riverwoods-Lake-Cook-Rd/Manager--Customer-Success_R0011624-1/apply
The Manager of Customer Success is accountable for achieving and sustaining adoption, mitigating renewal risk, and identifying expansion opportunities across the assigned segment of accounts, while leading the CS team. The manager will conduct one-on ones, analyze churn and usage data while developing and implementing best practices across the team. This will be achieved through understanding of the legal market, Wolters Kluwer product line and customer goals and objectives for the product(s) purchased by firms. The manager will be responsible for the execution of the defined customer journey milestones via prescribed playbooks to achieve measured results for long-term customer success. Leading the CS team will require technical know-how with empathy, patience and strong communication skills.
- Accountable for the success of the customer journey for defined market segment as measured by both the health score and gross revenue retention for each account
- Measure, report and analyze account health, playbook progress, account sentiment in order to optimize the customer journey continuously through innovative practices focused on driving adoption, retention and expansion
- Maintain a steady pulse on the customer base to understand where retention and customer satisfaction risks exist and take proactive steps to mitigate to meet/exceed renewal revenue targets
- Ensure account success plans are developed and executed to drive the achievement of customer ROI and objectives and ultimately ensure the renewal of product subscriptions
- Drive compliance with Customer Success Model to ensure that Customer Success Managers are maintaining regular customer touch points to establish value and drive engagement in customer base
- Bring the voice of the customer to Legal Markets as you partner with marketing, and product to deliver best-in-class customer experience
- Help identify and build great customer success practices that will scale across a growing team
- Various ad hoc activities as required
Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent
Juris Doctorate preferred
5+ years leading, managing and developing a team of professionals
7+ years in sales, account management or customer success
Legal industry experience
Experience in customer consulting; assessing needs and developing effective solutions.
Defining and reviewing metric data
Demonstrated ability to implement best practices and make effective process improvements
Experience utilizing CRM software and Customer Success Software
In depth knowledge of MS Office, Web based applications, visual aids technology required.
Experience working in team-selling environment preferred.
CORE COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS:
- Leadership – takes personal ownership of success and failure of entrusted business function, and has influence with peers and stakeholders
- Self-starter, flexible; able to work with varying levels of management
- Innovative mindset; willingness to try creative and different ways of accomplishing work.
- Results-oriented; able to take concepts and ideas through from implementation to action.
- Independent thinking and decision making – seeks ideas, inputs and direction, weighs input based on merit not source; combines input with personal knowledge and reasoning to reach systematically-balanced conclusions; willing to defend those conclusions at the highest levels if necessary
- Demands Excellence – sets and upholds high standards of performance for self, direct reports and suppliers to meet the high expectations of customer and stakeholders, does not accept mediocrity
- Strong interpersonal interaction with clients and internal partners: ability to work within a client and/or team environment for planning and execution on strategies.
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Proactively anticipate scenarios, identify potential issues and design solutions.
- Manage competing and changing demands.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Domestic travel maybe up to 50% of work time (e.g., client sites, industry events).
- This is a Remote/Home Office position
Posted 3 Days AgoFull timeR0011624
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of €4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.
Manager, Customer Success