Business Analyst / Analyste (H/F)
Business Analyst Responsibilities
Business Analysts have the opportunity to deliver immediate value to clients by working with a project-based team of consultants. Analysts will help access the client's business and technology challenges and deliver innovative solutions. Business Analysts are responsible for facilitating the requirements analysis process, developing strong working relationships with business partners and building domain expertise. Key responsibilities for Business Analysts include:
- Develop relevant industry and technology knowledge \t
- Draw conclusions from the market / industry trends, client issues and support go to market initiatives for Cognizant \t
- Utilizing team resources and company methodologies to present and implement strategic and technology solutions.
Researching industry initiatives, identifying and responding to client opportunities and developing client deliverables. Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering. \t
- Ability to grasp business needs and assess impacts to complex business operations and systems. \t
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment. \t
- Excellent written and verbal communication \t
- Demonstrated capabilities in teamwork and leadership \t
- Self-motivated and strong initiative \t
- Professional client presence \t
- Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary. \t
- Willingness to travel \t
- Solid Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Project
Applicants must be willing to relocate - our business model requires our consultants to be as close to the client site as possible. Cognizant will provide relocation assistance.
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a "Green Card") for this role. Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer provider and committed to creating a diverse environment. Cognizant considers all applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital and family status, disabilities, sexual orientation or preference, veteran status or any other classification protected by state, federal or local law.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jun 30 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.