Join Reynolds Consumer Products… a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Finance Manager to join our team at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL.
The Hefty Business Unit Finance Manager, Storage responsibilities include partnering with business / cross-functional professionals to prioritize and drive initiatives to enhance the overall profitability of the business. This would include leadership/partnership on productivity initiatives.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Provide leadership insight and support for monthly results, forecast cycles, annual operating plans and strategic outlooks that allow the business to anticipate future impacts and assist in developing alternative plans as well as ensuring that results are delivered
- Drive the enhancement of customer and product profitability
- Lead / Coordinate / Perform activities, reviews, and presentations for the Annual Plan, Cycle Forecasts and Monthly Business Reviews
- Drive delivery of financial targets and goals
- Assist Sales and Marketing organizations to develop financials for product innovation and customer bids
In this exciting role, you will foster an organizational environment that values process improvements and sponsors efforts and supports functional initiatives to improve processes and achieve financial/strategic objectives
You will love it here if…
- You are analytic and enjoy solving problems
- You are not afraid to take calculated risks
- You are a forward-thinker who enjoys a challenge
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
We need you to have:
- BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of related professional and progressive Finance experience in a corporate environment
- 2+ years of experience supporting manufacturing, sales, and marketing with financial planning and analysis
- Excellent capabilities in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience using large automated financial systems such as SAP, Hyperion, Essbase and Smartview.
Icing on the cake:
MBA or other advanced degree
Experience in the consumer product goods (CPG) industry
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available