Assistant Mortgage Sales
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Mortgage Sales Assistant Job Location US-IL-Lake Forest Posted Date 2 days ago(11/5/2019 4:38 PM) ID 2019-5366 # of Openings 1
CIBC is a leading North American financial institution with 10 million personal banking, business, public sector and institutional clients. CIBC offers a full range of advice, solutions and services in the United States, across Canada and around the world. In the U.S., CIBC Bank USA provides commercial banking, private and personal banking and small business banking solutions and CIBC Private Wealth Management offers investment management, wealth strategies and legacy planning.
CIBC works to help you make your ambitions a reality with a team that is committed to being always professional, genuinely caring and collaborates to find simple solutions as we build our relationship-focused bank for the modern world.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all of our team members can excel.
The Mortgage Sales Assistance's "MSA" role is to support/grow the personal production of the Mortgage Loan Officer "MLO", while performing certain administrative and marketing duties.
- Assist in loan application process via our Loan Origination System "LOS" , collect appropriate client documentation, submit loan requests to processing, and doing so in compliance with secondary market guidelines as well as Bank policy and procedures
- Interact with referral source partners and gather documentation in preparation for closing, as well as loan opening and set-up.
- Assist in marketing to external referral sources, current and past clients; via phone, email, and/or in-person.
- Superior organizational, communication, and analytical skills
- Strong PC skills required, both internet and loan originations system skills are preferred (i.e., Encompass)
- Team player with a willingness to learn and take direction.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS