- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- Société Générale - VIE
- 17 Oct 18
- Elk Grove Village, IL, USA
- Selon profil
- Full time
Operations Analyst - VIE- Chicago
The Operations Department (“OPER”) handles the middle and back office functions for all Global Banking and Investor Solutions (“GBIS”) business lines (Markets & Financing) and International Private Banking. OPER implements all necessary means to ensure the operational, administrative and financial processing market and credit operations initiated by business lines. In addition, OPER ensures the control and security of transaction processing in accordance with current financial legislations.Avec 30 millions de clients dans plus de 75 pays, Société Générale est l'une des plus importantes entreprises de services financiers en Europe.
Parce qu'il n'y a pas de succès collectif sans réussite individuelle, de progrès d'entreprise sans évolutions personnelles, Société Générale propose à chacun de ses 148 000 collaborateurs une aventure professionnelle épanouissante et enrichissante, qui respecte la diversité des talents
Société Générale a reçu en 2017 pour la 4e année consécutive la certification « Top Employer France » pour sa politique de Ressources Humaines.
During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities
* Post-execution allocation of all listed derivative transactions (electronic as well as floor executed) for AMER Markets (CME, CBOT, NYMEX, COMEX, ICE US, MGE, CFE, ONEC, NFX, ELX)
* Contact Brokerage Desks / Trading Assistants / Client Trade Support groups throughout the day to ensure bunched order allocations are received prior to the clearing house cut-off times
* Monitor and accept give-in trades from other firms for SGAS cleared accounts
* Maintain accurate static data between clearing systems (e.g. ClearVision and Nvision) to allow for straight-through-processing
* Proactively keep track of physical delivery products at expiration; liaise with Deliveries teams to ensure positions are closed at the exchange level
* Check out with internal as well as external counterparties to ensure accuracy of allocations
* Reconcile clearing house messages to internal bookkeeping software via proprietary systems such as New Clear Lite
* Enter EFP / Block transactions directly into clearing systems (ICE Block, CME Portal, and MGEX TEMS)
* Enter CME Group floor executed trades into CME's Front End Clearing System or GMI directly
* Work with various counterparties to ensure queries are resolved quickly
* Escalate issues appropriately
* Additional tasks as per delegation from Clearing Services Management
* Assist with any audit / compliance requests
* Assist with any projects as requested
* Assist with updating and the writing of procedures and document workflows
* Participate in local projects to optimize daily tasks
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Chicago is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.
Profil recherché :
Graduate with a Master degree from Business/Engineering school or University, majoring in Finance.
A previous experience in Investment Banking would be appreciated.
You are fluent in English.
You are proficient in Office application.