- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- Société Générale - VIE
- 23 Oct 18
- Elk Grove Village, IL, USA
- Selon profil
- Full time
Markets product Control analyst M/F - VIE Chicago
MACC is looking for people who have a variety of strengths and passions, and offers a place to design, propose, create, and implement revolutionary business solutions for our clients. MACC XRP AMER is a team of 11 in charge of fronting MARK/Prime business line for P&L and Credit counterparty risk as well as owning Credit counterparty risk for the region and being the point of contact for the quarterly new credit stress test.Avec 30 millions de clients dans plus de 75 pays, Société Générale est l'une des plus importantes entreprises de services financiers en Europe.
Parce qu'il n'y a pas de succès collectif sans réussite individuelle, de progrès d'entreprise sans évolutions personnelles, Société Générale propose à chacun de ses 148 000 collaborateurs une aventure professionnelle épanouissante et enrichissante, qui respecte la diversité des talents
Société Générale a reçu en 2017 pour la 4e année consécutive la certification « Top Employer France » pour sa politique de Ressources Humaines.
The position will cover some daily production and analysis as well as process improvements and automation of processes:
- ensuring economic and accounting P&L production, certification and analysis
- providing balance sheet substantiation and certification
- guaranteeing an efficient and adapted control framework
- controlling data quality
- providing continuous process enhancement: coding automation of manual tasks within the daily production
On process enhancements the person will take the lead in:
- Planning strategically: analyzing business needs, defining needs and requirements, preparing documentation, evaluating processes to change
- Documenting: creating project plans and charters, design business processes
- Regularly communicate change initiative statuses
Profil recherché :
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in New-York is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. Please see www.civiweb.com, in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities.
Graduate with a Master degree from Business school or University, majoring in Finance, Economics, computer science, science in business, or financial mathematics
You have excellent verbal communications skills with the flexibility to communicate and build relationships with internal clients (Front Office, Risk, Back Office) across different cultures. You ideally have a previous experience in Project management.
You are proficient in Office application, and you have development skills, specifically in VBA otherwise Java, C++ or Python, SQL, if possible.
Other requirements :
- Curiosity, self motivation and passion
- Integrity and responsibility
- High sense of teamwork: work well with others
- Problem solving skills to get things done
- Knowledge of financial products and markets of the relevant asset class and ability to learn
- Understanding of end-to-end processes of a brokerage firm and associated controls
- Organizational skills
- Presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail