- Elk Grove Village, IL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Customer and Data Tech Lead
Customer and Data Tech Lead
- Primary Location: United States,Illinois,Elk Grove Village
- Other Location: United States,Texas,Irving
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18046414
GCT NAM Citi Retail Services (CRS) Technology
Business Analysis Group Mgr
Title: CRS Customer & Data Tech Leader
Primary Location: Elk Grove Village, IL
Secondary Location: Irving, TX
Brief Description of the Organization
Citi's Global Consumer Bank (GCB) is building a purpose-driven team to serve its globally diverse, digitally forward customers in top cities around the world. We're looking for exceptional candidates who think digitally and differently, resolve problems in unconventional ways and strive to provide a remarkable experience for our clients. We define success by our Citi Leadership Standards: Develops our People, Drives Value for Clients, Works as a Partner, Champions Progress, Lives our Values and Delivers Results.
Citi's Global Consumer Technology (GCT) organization serves the GCB global suite of products providing a full range of innovative and comprehensive set of services. Our businesses also offer industry-leading advanced technology, a strong worldwide presence and a powerful global franchise.
Overview of the Role
This role will be responsible for leading the NAM Customer and Data team within the CRS Technology Organization and will report to the GCT Retail Services Technology Head.
This person is responsible for working with the CRS & Global businesses setting the overall Data direction for CRS while identifying new opportunities with support of the CRS business plans and goals, and provides both strategy and tactical activities to maintain and enhance the technology applications and infrastructure.
The role is responsible for ensuring responsiveness to business needs and driving disruptive thought leadership and new approaches to accelerate digital priorities and is accountable for proactively identifying and implementing actions that ensure initiatives are delivered at a high quality, on time and on budget.
Objectives of the Role
· Develop, gain approval, and execute a data strategy across CRS and Global Data Management, inclusive of platform requirements, analytic tools recommendation and deployment, talent support, and alignment with Citi GCB technology and data priorities,
· Reduce data redundancy
· Identify and fill critical business and operational gaps
· Work with the business and Data Governance to establish strong governance routines and processes
· "Operationalize" data for the benefit of CRS between front office and Operations
· Specific 2018 Blue Chip goals include
o Successful deployment of key AML/KYC/TM deliverables (e.g., THD pilot, partner rollout plan)
o Successful establishment of the SAS Grid infrastructure and data validation such that the legacy GRMAS platform can be sunset by Q2 2019
o Support of the successful onboarding on new partner portfolios.
Skills and Work Activities that support these responsibilities include:
· Identify current activities and determine redundancies/overlap across other areas within or outside of CRS; develop action plan to rationalize/consolidate/shift activities
· Understand critical data processes within and across CRS; identify critical gaps and develop and implement game plan to close
· Work with front office partners establish appropriate governance routines and processes (MCAs) in concert with other CRS governance functions and CBORC
· Work with front office partners to operationalize work product of team - establish transparent routines and processes (e.g., project prioritization, workflow approval processes, testing and validation) designed to effectively deploy resources
· Develop next phase of data management and operations strategy on behalf of CRS, in conjunction with critical partners such as Risk, Marketing, and Operations
· Develop strong, trust-based relationships with critical internal business partners
· 10+ years of experience working within a data management and/or IT function in a large, matrixed, multinational organization- specific focus on consumer financial services required, experience in managing third party providers a significant plus
· Advanced Degree in Business and/or Technology a plus
· Ability to set long-term vision and "bring the organization along"
· Strong knowledge of consumer financial services regulatory environment required
· Demonstrated track record of driving change in a matrixed, regulated, and resource-constrained environment
· Strong business acumen
· Demonstrated track record of collaboration across multiple, disparate internal business groups; high emphasis on "getting to yes" and building strong intercompany relationships
· History of attracting, developing, and retaining top talent at all levels
· Ability to build strong networks and relationships internally and externally
· Strong communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization