- Elk Grove Village, IL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Credit Bureau Data Lead Analyst
Credit Bureau Data Lead Analyst
- Primary Location: United States,Illinois,Elk Grove Village
- Other Location: United States,Georgia,Atlanta; United States,Texas,Dallas
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Marketing
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18060865
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
About the Role
Citi's Global Analytics & Information Management (AIM) organization's goal is to build information and insight-driven customer decisions and experiences strategically to further our customer-centric approach. It is not only focused on providing a standardized supply chain of data, tools, and platforms for decision making, but also on creating mechanisms for knowledge and best practice sharing across product lines and geographies.
This role is part of a dedicated Marketing Information Management (MIM) team within AIM - Global Consumer Bank. The ideal candidate will serve as the subject matter expert in credit bureau data, capabilities and focused on managing the execution and delivery of a diverse suite data sources and other information assets supporting Acquisitions and Existing Card Member channels.
The individual will be required to collaborate with internal teams and external vendors and successfully manage the end to end project life cycle that supports a variety of key marketing campaigns, analytics and other functions across the enterprise.
Additional areas of focus required to be successful within this role include:
- Advanced proficiency in project management techniques, process reengineering and a strong aptitude for quality assurance and data governance.
- Strong aptitude in displaying and communicating technical/analytical information to nontechnical constituents and extensive project/process/audit control management skill sets.
- Ability to provide strategic direction and management of credit bureau initiatives for Marketing expansion, Analytics Modeling/Segmentation builds, Regulatory research (FCRA, CFPB etc..) and other credit data assets/processing capabilities.
- Actively governs the quality and information content of critical components of vendor data to ensure information integrity and compliance protocols are adhered to based internal regulatory requirements and policies.
- Works in a dynamic cross functional environment, ensures data quality for all deliverables, carry on process oversight and consults internal partners in data assets interpretation initiatives.
- Takes ownership of the strategic involvement of vendor processes and all related deliverables.
- 5+ years of subject matter expertise in Credit Bureau and consumer credit based industry data knowledge.
- 5+ years of experience in project/process management, audit automation and report creation. Advanced computer competency in Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Visio, Campaign Management Tools and SharePoint
- Advanced aptitude in displaying and communicating technical/analytical information to non-technical constituents
- Strong analytical mindset and hands-on data analytical experience
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to and manage changing priorities, as well as thrive in a dynamic and continually evolving environment
- Direct, relevant and proven experience in data asset delivery management
- A firm understanding of advanced direct marketing analytics and database architecture
- Expertise in project/process management techniques/delivery, process reengineering and technology implementation
- Comfortable in ambiguous situations, a self-starter and self-learner who can work independently, with strong follow through skills
- Capability to identify fresh approaches to marketing processes and technology and shows a willingness to question traditional assumptions
- Experience managing partner/vendor relations and performance; evaluating proposals, structure and negotiating agreements
- Able to rapidly assimilate and report on complex information
- Strong project management skills required to lead the development and implementation of new programs . Proven ability to work cross-functionally within an organization.
- Highly organized individual who can establish and successfully drive results against goals
- Strong communication, presentation, leadership and influencing skills; experienced at interacting with various levels
- within the organization, including senior management
- A quick, decisive franchise thinker with the ability to partner with the appropriate individuals both internally and externally to support delivery of a successful projects and production processes.
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree strongly preferred