Registered Client Service Associate
Do you have financial planning experience and want to advance your career with an industry-leading firm? Ameriprise Financial is America's leader in financial planning and ranked #1 in customer loyalty. As a Registered Client Service Associate, you will provide dedicated support to a high producing advisors by preparing portfolio materials for client meetings, leverage your analytical skills to build financial plans, and manage client interactions to retain and develop deeper relationships. At Ameriprise Financial, we take pride in providing our clients with a personalized experience every step of the way; if you thrive in an environment where you can help others and create a positive impact on a client's overall experience, we invite you to take your career to the next level by applying to join our team today! Responsibilities
• Assist advisor in servicing clients including preparing financial plans, conducting investment research and completing trades and transactions.
• Prepare and summarize client meetings by scheduling and confirming meetings, enter data into contact manager, build the agenda and summary of meetings, escort clients to advisor and provide vital follow-up.
• Prepare and ensure new business paperwork successfully submitted which includes preparing forms, obtain appropriate signatures, prepare documentation to send to home office, track new insurance applications and coordinate rollovers.
• Prepare for and coordinate marketing events which includes crafting marketing compliance documentation and managing event marketing reimbursement.
• Provide general administrative duties such as answering the advisors phone, processing expense management reports, prepare routine client correspondence, support for closes, set up of client files, copy and new business correspondence and alerts. Required Qualifications
• Bachelors degree or equivalent
• 3 - 5 years Relevant Experience Required
• Series 7 or ability to obtain within 150 days
• State securities agent registration (S63 or S66) or ability to obtain within 150 days
• State IAR registration (S65 or S66) or ability to obtain within 150 days
• Life, Accident, and Health licenses & Variable Contracts or ability to obtain within 150 days
• Experience working in a client service environment.
• Detail orientated, strong math, and analytical skills. Good organization and time management skills.
• Able to manage multiple priorities and prioritizes effectively. Able to independently work with minimal supervision.
• Able to communicate with all levels within the organization. Process oriented and can work with a team.
• Strong computer and software skills. About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.