The SharePoint Administrator will assist in managing and maintaining SharePoint Operations Infrastructure, processes and procedures required to meet the firm’s information needs. Additionally, this individual will assist the installation, configuration, security, tuning, and support for each of the SharePoint environments.
• Troubleshoot SharePoint Health analyzer, event logs, and ULS logs on various SharePoint Environments adhering to best practices determined by SharePoint team.
• Assist with Management of the SharePoint environment to ensure the installation, security, stability, reliability, recoverability, performance, and documentation of the environment and underlying application infrastructure. By adhering to standards, procedures, and guidelines, team members perform and/or manage the intake, diagnostic, prioritization, execution, implementation and resolution processes, as well as, maintain the proper level of communication with the client and other IS staff involved in the resolution of the issue or task.
• Assist in the management of the firm's enterprise backup infrastructure, and perform activities to ensure data recoverability.
• Participate and direct efforts with regard to disaster recovery and business continuity relating to the SharePoint infrastructure, and third party applications.
• Investigate and stay abreast of technical and practical industry information related to the functions and features of SharePoint services.
• Collaborate with IS management to define and build the SharePoint infrastructure.
YOUR JOURNEY AT CROWE STARTS HERE:
At Crowe LLP, you have the opportunity to deliver creative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their dedication to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our dedication to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!Qualifications
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Information Services (IS): Information Services manages the firm's infrastructure design and security, project management office, architecture, enterprise application services, client service and infrastructure and administration.
MORE ABOUT CROWE:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.