Oak Brook, IL, USA
The Operations Specialist will handle a variety of operations, accounting, and administrative tasks for Inland Green Capital (IGC). This role will be responsible for loan servicing, account payable duties, and office administrative support. The Operations Specialist will report directly to the President of IGC.
- Demonstrates highest standards of personal and professional integrity, adheres to company’s policies and procedures, and complies with applicable laws, government rules and regulations.
- Coordinate the servicing of PACE loans by coordinating loan payment receipts and disbursement of loans
- Account payable duties to include:
- Enter vendor invoices accurately to ensure prompt and correct payment, including all available discounts are taken
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Reconcile monthly vendor statements
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Assists in monthly close
- Monitor and process daily incoming/outgoing funds & wire transfers
- Prepare journal entries as needed
- Process employee expense reports
- Administrative duties to include:
- Maintenance of physical and electronic files
- Maintain Reporting Spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel as needed
- Order office supplies
- Interact with authorized Vendors
- Provide general office support to the IGC team
- Special Projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position requires a High School diploma, some college preferred.
- This position requires at least 1-3 years of prior professional experience in providing account payable or bookkeeping support, or other relevant experience.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook are required for this position.
- Keyboarding skills are required for this position, at least 35 WPM.
- Intermediate knowledge of accounting software systems, preferably Yardi or JD Edwards
We are a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment background checks and drug screening is performed on all new hires, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, familial, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected classes.
We are an E-Verify employer. Please click the following to learn more.