Distribution Center Manager
Oak Brook, IL, USA
The Distribution Center Manager is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of The Inland Real Estate Investment Corporation (IREIC) distribution center. This role manages a small team and directs the work of organizing, collating and shipping proprietary investment literature and marketing materials, by request, to financial advisors, registered investment advisors, conferences and The Inland Securities Sales Team utilizing the Salesforce literature fulfillment system. This roles reports to the Operations Manager.
- Organizes and delegates the daily work schedule and projects for the team.
- Stores and organizes all printed material being held at the Inland campus for IREIC and its affiliates.
- Maintains product inventory for IREIC and its affiliates.
- Organizes all delivery requests to Inland for material stored offsite at Dallas Logistics.
- Handles incoming deliveries for IREIC and its affiliates.
- Coordinates and assists with various mailing projects as needed.
- Arranges and aids with collating material for various Inland products.
- Assists in typing and printing UPS shipping labels.
- Supports in organizing Salesforce requests.
- Packs requested material for shipment.
- Timely review of distribution center invoices to be sent to accounts payable for payment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years of previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to multi-task and organize projects as well as a team
- Intermediate Microsoft Office software skills, knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
We are a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment background checks and drug screening is performed on all new hires, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, familial, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
We are an E-Verify employer. Please click the followingto learn more.