Cash Management Specialist
Cash Management Specialist
Oak Brook, IL, USA
Accounting & Finance
Inland Private Capital Corporation (“IPC”) is the industry leader in offering replacement properties for Section 1031 exchange transactions, as well as quality, multiple-owner real estate investment solutions. IPC is looking for a detail-oriented professional to process real estate investment transactions in a fast-paced environment.
The Cash Management Specialist continuously works to ensure that all accounts receivables and payables are processed appropriately and are accounted for in the system in order to provide efficient and timely flow of revenues.
- Demonstrates highest standards of personal and professional integrity, adheres to company’s policies and procedures, and complies with applicable laws, government rules and regulations.
- Prepares or reviews accounts payable and receivables transactions, including ACH’s, Wire transfers, to ensure compliance with established guidelines as well as timely and accurate recording of such transactions.
- Prepares wire transfers, ACH’s and internal transfers to appropriately pay down debt and other liabilities from sales proceeds.
- Prepares ACH’s and related entries weekly to pay sales commissions.
- Manages journal entries for cash and electronic cash transactions.
- Establishes new sub accounts at bank for cash operations.
- Opens new bank accounts with a variety of banks and works with third party management teams to secure new accounts.
- Closes sub account at bank for sold entities.
- Researches reconciling items and overdrawn accounts with bank and recommends corrective action to be taken.
- Assists Corporate Accounting with resolution of cash management issues.
- Utilizes knowledge of current status of cash management items to determine the amount of dividends to be pulled from subsidiary entities to parent companies.
- Reviews management agreements to determine appropriate payment amounts for asset management and property management fees.
- Uses knowledge of business and business structures to accurately and timely code and allocate certain bills to appropriate properties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position requires knowledge acquired through two years of college (Associate’s degree) technical or business school and/or equivalent work experience.
- This position requires over 2 years up to 5 years of prior professional accounts payable/receivable experience, preferably in an office environment.
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
- Keyboarding skills are required for this position.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook are required for this position.
- Intermediate skills in JD Edwards and Avid (or comparable general ledger software program) are required for this position.
- Ten Key skills are required for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, familial, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected classes.
We are an E-Verify employer. Please click the following to learn more.