Treasury Management Associate
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Treasury Management Associate Job Location US-IL-Chicago Posted Date 5 months ago(4/22/2019 10:39 AM) ID 2019-5148 # of Openings 1
CIBC is a leading North American financial institution with 10 million personal banking, business, public sector and institutional clients. CIBC offers a full range of advice, solutions and services in the United States, across Canada and around the world. In the U.S., CIBC Bank USA provides commercial banking, private and personal banking and small business banking solutions and CIBC Private Wealth Management offers investment management, wealth strategies and legacy planning.
CIBC works to help you make your ambitions a reality with a team that is committed to being always professional, genuinely caring and collaborates to find simple solutions as we build our relationship-focused bank for the modern world.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all of our team members can excel.
Treasury Management Sales Associate (TMSA) role will be involved with the sales and support of Treasury Management products to external and internal clients. The TMSA will directly support and back-up an assigned Treasury Management Sales Advisor(s). The TMSA will assist clients with routine sales inquiries; assist in the preparation of proposals. Success in this role requires the ability to provide a high level of customer service and satisfaction. Critical attributes in this position includes having high attention to detail and timeliness and being able to provide accurate documentations.
- Act as a backup for Advisors when they are out of the office.
- Create accurate proforma templates and client presentations.
- Participate in client calls with TM Sales Advisor including in person calls.
- Identify sales opportunities through needs based assessment, campaigns, prospecting, reviewing account analysis statements and marketing lists.
- Review accuracy of monthly analysis statement; provide spreadsheet of select deals timely and accurately.
- Manage small deals/cross sales independently.
- Document all client conversations in CRM.
- Use information to prepare and execute sales plan with Treasury Management Sales Advisor(s).
- Work closely with Treasury Sales Advisor(s) and Relationship Manager(s) to understand the client's business environment, strategies and industry to determine their requirements, identify potential new business opportunities and provide innovative solutions.
- Prepare annual client relationship account structure analysis; review account analysis statements for additional sales opportunities; create client relationship reviews including product recommendations based on clients business and industry changes.
- Coordinate and / or conduct product demonstrations for clients.
- Utilize industry research tools, benchmarking, peer results and new / enhanced treasury management products to identify portfolio sales opportunities.
- Actively participate in trainings to improve knowledge of products and how clients utilize services.
- Some business experience is preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- Self starter.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS