Telecommunications Engineers are responsible for the architecture and administration of best in class global collaboration technologies. Telecommunications Engineers design, build, and support sophisticated conferencing and collaboration tools. Key Responsibilities:
- Lead architecture, engineering, and implementation of high-end audio and video conferencing and other global collaboration solutions
- Partner with A/V integrators to design and deploy next generation video conferencing rooms
- Manage Cisco Call Manager and Unity administration, with bulk admin and support escalation from the helpdesk
- Work closely with facilities, IT, and other areas of the business to complete projects
- Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Deep passion for technology, collaboration tools and A/V solutions
- Strong understanding of A/V technologies including SIP, ISDN PRI circuits / circuit turn ups, RTP, WebRTC, Cisco, Polycom, Microsoft, 911 routing (enhanced), MGCP, H323, TMS, VCS and expressway
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Certifications such as CCNA / CCNA Voice, CCVP, CCNP voice preferred
Opportunities available in Chicago, London, New York About Citadel
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel's hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel's team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.