Address:200 W Adams Street
Job Family Group:Technology
Thank you for your interest in BMO Financial Group. We are currently working towards providing a better candidate experience by including all of our job descriptions in both English and French. In the meantime, if this role is located in Quebec and/or New Brunswick please reference the French job description available below the English version. Otherwise please see the job description below in English as per federal language requirements.
Nous vous remercions pour votre intérêt à l'égard de BMO Groupe financier. Nous travaillons actuellement à offrir une meilleure expérience aux candidats en publiant toutes nos descriptions de poste en français et en anglais. Entre-temps, si ce poste est affiché au Québec ou au Nouveau-Brunswick, veuillez consulter la description de poste en français disponible sous la version anglaise. Autrement, veuillez consulter la description de poste ci-dessous en anglais, conformément aux exigences fédérales en matière de langues.
· Supports Internal and External Audit activities across assigned Technology portfolios
· Oversees and reviews pre-audit activities such as the completion of a Self-Identified Issues, and Pull List activities by engaging with key stakeholders.
· Participates with Technology partners in Audit meetings for in-flight audits
· Provides Director on-going update of in-flight audit status including any issues
· Recommends actions to respond to additional in-flight audit requests
· Reviews and co-ordinates Technology's position on proposed audit observations or findings and facilitates audit response
· Tracks and reports on any audit remediation activities
· Facilitates meetings with Audit during remediation as a means to provide status update
· Makes recommendation to implement new audit program activities or suggests adjusting existing programs to drive a stronger audit program
· Review results of audits tracking any noted themes and trends that can be applied across Technology
· Reviews reports from risk assessments to remain informed on the type of issues that are being identified that might impact Technology audits
· Identify systemic issues and make recommendations to the Director, Compliance and Audit
· Monitors completion of corrective action plans for issues identified in audits
· Works with Remediation Leads for issue status updates on milestones and development of proof of completion packages
· Provides first level of internal validation and effective challenge
· Ability to influence and create sense of urgency as required
· Prepare and provide updates as required to applicable steering committees, regulators, CSAs and risk management committees/forums
· Participate in BMOFG committees, working groups and forums where Technology's audit and compliance programs require representation
· Performs special projects as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· Possesses a university degree/college diploma in related discipline(s) or equivalent work experience, and/or 8 to 10 years experience in a Technology/ information security environment preferably with knowledge of Audit and Risk Management
· Strong knowledge and understanding of emerging technologies as they pertain to external regulatory requirements (e.g., PIPEDA, SOX, ISO, CoBIT, COSO, GLBA)
· Advanced knowledge of industry directions and trends in Information Security Audit, Risk Management and Regulations
Were here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one for yourself and our customers. Well support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, well help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each others differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.Posted 2 Days AgoFull timeR200007498 BMO Financial Group