Team Lead, Scrum,Marketing
Team Lead/Scrum Master - Marketing (Salesforce)
222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn’t a start-up firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
West Monroe Partners is building its internal ‘Information and Collaboration Technology’ (ICT) capabilities. Our aim is to build the team that will enable our consulting practices and shared services operations to achieve the company’s market-leading goals.
We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
Do you think you're up for the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is seeking a “Team Lead/ Scrum Master – Sales & Marketing” for the ICT team.
The “Team Lead/ Scrum Master – Sales & Marketing” will be responsible for ensuring the successful execution of agile processes for the Sales & Marketing internal development team. The Team Lead/ Scrum Master will:
- Collaborate with the Product/ Portfolio Owner to define and maintain a portfolio roadmap – an investment plan to continuously improve talent processes their enabling systems
- Partner with the Product/ Portfolio Owner to help the team deliver on the sprint goals by removing impediments and escalating issues to management as necessary
- Help create a high performing team by coaching and facilitating using agile principles
- Be responsible for motivating the team, championing change within the organization, and facilitating the team ceremonies including retrospectives to ensure continuous improvement from sprint to sprint
We are looking for an experienced Team Lead/ Scrum Master who possesses a strong attention to detail, enjoys hands-on engagement, and has a successful track record of managing a portfolio of solutions from concept to implementation through continuous improvement.
- Strong independent leadership skills with the ability to lead a team, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Define clear responsibilities and accountabilities for all project roles
- Define and track key milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan
- Manage scope to ensure value is delivered and commitments are achieved within time, cost, and quality parameters
- Communicate risks and rewards associated with decisions stakeholders in business (non-technical) terms and ensure risk mitigations are sustained
- Validate financial forecasts and provide on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures
- Provide clear, concise direction to the team (including ICT, function and 3rd party staff) and deliver comprehensive progress reports to management
- Coach and mentor all roles in a scrum team
- Facilitate team scrums and manage team backlog
- Remove impediments to help teams focus on goals
- Perform metrics-driven analysis to help team identify and implement improvements
Facilitate team level agile ceremonies
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- BA in computer science, business, engineering, talent (human resources) or related disciplines
- Proven ability to meet West Monroe Partners’ Key Performance Expectations in:
- People: Grow our people, values, culture and personality
- Internal client delivery: Deliver exceptional client service and satisfaction
- Practice Development: Drive organizational effectiveness, capacity and efficiency
- Leadership: Create competitive advantage through innovation, stewardship and reputation
- Experience designing and improving one or more sales function processes, including (but not limited to): prospect, prepare, approach, present, close, manage relationships, etc.
- Experience designing and improving one or more marketing function processes, including (but not limited to): planning, market analysis, segmentation and targeting, program planning and execution, advertising planning and execution, etc.
- Experience working with sales and marketing systems (e.g., SFA, CRM, etc.)
- Experience working with SaaS products and services
- Proficiency with at least one agile lifecycle management tool
- Technology implementation project management experience
- Overall knowledge of the latest trends in the information technology domain
- Excellent verbal and communications skills
- MBA or similar degree
- Experience in consulting/ professional services industry
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- 5+ years of ‘hands on’ Scrum Master experience
- Experience practicing scrum method with SaaS and custom software
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.