- Chicago, IL, USA
- Permanent, Full time
TTS Global Solution Sales Group Manager
TTS Global Solution Sales Group Manager
- Primary Location: United States,Illinois,Chicago
- Other Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Institutional Sales
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 25 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19011135
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The primary responsibility of this position is to be the Solution Sales role, defined as TTS sales origination, cross-sell and retention.
Portfolio includes Global Corporate Bank Parents and Regional Subsidiaries. Key duties include sales origination, cross-selling TTS products and services to deepen wallet penetration, revenue realization and expansion, while driving customer satisfaction through quality service delivery.
• Manage a portfolio of clients, taking global / regional / local accountability for delivering the TTS platform.
o Primary global or regional point of contact and accountability for TTS global/regional/ local sales origination and related activities to the assigned portfolio of clients in partnership with the ICG PAMs
o Global / Regional / Local responsibility to grow the TTS revenues; including retention and new origination to achieve TTS total portfolio revenue growth targets and customer satisfaction goals.
o Ensure consistent, professional delivery of all client sales management disciplines including: account planning, call reporting, lead generation, pipeline management, implementation acceleration, plus TTS relationship reviews
o Drive overall client satisfaction with the TTS platform and build customer loyalty - achieve trusted advisor status
o Cultivate client contacts in the key buying centers (across multiple levels) that allocate and influence the client's TTS-related wallet in order to: (1) Determine client objectives & financial needs that can be addressed through the TTS platform and; (2) Identify opportunities for new deals across TTS product set and geographies including multi-product requirements.
• Conduct competitive analysis and positioning
• Establish yourself with the client so you are the client's first call- attain Trusted Advisor status.
• Create a robust client TTS account plan to meet Client and Citi objectives
• Analyze client business model / matching needs with product offerings
• Conduct wallet assessment to determine new areas for wallet penetration
• Develop new business and cross-sell opportunities
• Strategize with product partners on new product launches
• Develop and maintain industry knowledge. Be the bank expert on the customer's operating needs
• Read and review industry publications
• Participate in key industry conferences
• Manage and drive the global / regional / local teams for each client's account:
o Co-ordinate multi-product and/or cross-regional solutions
o Ensure global team communication (e.g. call reports, CRM, emails)
• Oversee the sales process from idea generation to mandate and revenue realization
• Put together working group and drive the deal process
• Champion complex deals or multi-product opportunities through the deal review process (Product Sales is responsible for overall proposal creation and deal review)
• Co-ordinate cross-product pricing
• Co-ordinate complex or cross-geography issues
• Respond to customer escalation for operational/customer service issues.
Broadening of global client sales management skills, and TTS product platform. Support market expansion and being successful in a highly competitive market.
A highly motivated and experienced senior Sales Manager to drive the global / regional revenues within a portfolio of MNC customers. The individual should have a financial sales background preferably within transaction services, be customer focused and able to operate at all levels within the client's organization.
• Proven track record of successful client sales management with senior corporate Treasury professionals and / or other Finance, Procurement areas.
• Credit skills a positive.
• University Degree
• MBA Preferred
• Ability to conduct financial analysis
• Detailed Understanding of Company Balance Sheet and Income Statement
• Forward looking strategic thinker with good judgment and a practical understanding of client / sales dynamics
• Creative, innovative, high energy with strong initiative
• Strong execution skills: thorough follow-through & attention to detail
• Strong problem-solving skills; excellent interpersonal skills
• Committed, trusted team player