TIAA are seeking a Sr Recruiter to manage the full life-cycle recruiting process for client areas with a predominant focus on Asset Management. The individual will be instrumental in building relationships with internal clients as well as all levels of external prospects in an effort to ensure current and future talent acquisition strategies.
Support all activities for the entire recruiting cycle, including sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, etc.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Providing recruiting support to hiring managers for all exempt and non-exempt positions. Managing internal and external recruiting sources and extending offers once a candidate is selected.
- Researching and sourcing candidates through advanced search techniques; generating recruitment reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing recruiting data and trends.
- Coordinating all activities for organizational recruiting such as attending job fairs, placing ads, and performing initial interviews.
- Assisting in the development of recruiting processes and practices that support the goals and direction of the Human Resources Department.
Please note, this role is open to our major hub cities to include; New York, NY; Charlotte, NC; Jacksonville, FL; Lewisville, TX; Denver, CO and Chicago, IL
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- 3+ years of asset management recruiting (i.e.; equities, fixed-income, real-estate, etc.)
- Prior experience with Workday strongly preferred
- 5+ years of full life-cycle Corporate Recruiting experience in the Financial Services industry
- Manage the full life cycle of the recruitment process while partnering with Business/Line management to plan and implement cost-effective sourcing strategies that identify and deliver top talent to the business.
- Experience with executing a recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, placing postings and advertisements, candidate management, and diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Build and maintain networks of potential candidates through pro-active market research (including competitor trends and market intelligence) and on-going relationship management
- Previous experience utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter as well as other sourcing resources