Sr Pricing Analyst
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. Weâ€™re small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The Senior Analyst/Manager, Pricing evaluates markets and market structure changes and develops insights into what implications these changes have for incentive program strategy. The Senior Analyst/Manager is responsible for developing and/or evaluating proposals for program design, in particular modelling scenarios and impacts than enable â€apples-to-applesâ€ comparisons of different proposed program structures .
The Senior Analyst/Manager develops, administers and interprets tools for analyzing markets, market maker performance and client activities.
- Analyze market structure of products supported by incentive programs
- Evaluate client-level and market-level impacts of proposed program structures and develop recommendations for the optimal structure
- Diagnose specific market issues and growth opportunities through analysis of market and client activity
- Design incentive and pricing actions that address identified business problems and opportunities
- Lead projects dedicated to understanding pricingâ€™s potential contribution to major CME initiatives
- Support evaluation of market maker and incentive program performance
Skills and Software Requirements:
- Strong skills in analysis of markets and market structure
- Possess a demonstrated ability to manage large datasets, interact with business intelligence systems and data visualization platforms. Experience working with tools such as R and Python strongly preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel (functions, macros, VBA), Word, PowerPoint