Sr Marketing Analyst
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com . Digital Marketing Analyst Job Description
This job description sets out the scope of the role of Digital Marketing Analyst at CME Group, together with the main duties of the post.. It does not include or define all tasks which the post holder may be expected to carry out. Duties may vary from time to time without changing the nature of the post or the level of responsibility. The post holder may also be required to carry out any other duties as required by their line manager.
Marketing Operations Manager
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to work within our Analytics & Insight Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with the marketing team to assist in: defining and implementing measurement strategies that align with marketing and business objectives; producing meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and delivering monthly, cross-channel performance reports with actionable insight. The role will also involve data governance, ensuring that our information assets are systematically gathered and accurately reported according to defined rules.
The successful candidate will not necessarily come from a pure web analytics background but an excellent, in-depth level of knowledge in digital marketing, along with experience in strategic and analytical management of digital campaigns is essential.
- Main Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will operate in key data positions to provide analytic support and create actionable insights, as well engage in the tasks necessary to improve the quality of data.
- You will be responsible for the Analysis of multiple complex data sets using different analytical methods to identify gaps in data or quality issues with the data.
- Use data insights to identify opportunities to improve marketing results
- Develop insights from analyses to tell a story out of the data (presentations, dashboards, etc).
- Promote idea generation by analyzing and reporting data in a proactive manner that influences data driven decisions.
- Use data analysis from multiple data sources to measure and improve KPIs that help us understand the impact of our enhancements.
- Working closely with CRM, data science and further teams throughout the exchange, to ensure our data is consistent across our various systems.
- Key Skills and Experience
- Experience in working within a marketing/business intelligence environment
- High level of experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau, Domo),
- High level of experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel- Macros, Charting, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH
- Prior experience of SQL or similar database query language skills
- Experience in supporting and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives
- High level of experience in measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns including: natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
- Previous experience with Python
- Key behaviours
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to relay analytical insight to stakeholders with various levels of analytical and digital knowledge and at all levels of seniority