Sr. Equity Analyst, Technology
The Senior Equity Analyst is responsible for analyzing and recommending smaller, exchange-listed U.S. information technology companies. Senior analysts construct valuation models for stock-listed U.S. companies and advise Portfolio Managers on relative attractiveness of individual U.S. equities. Responsibilities
• Conduct due diligence on smaller U.S. based companies by communicating with industry participants, management teams, customers, suppliers, etc.
• Model and analyze financials of U.S. domiciled companies.
• Construct valuation models for stock-listed U.S. companies.
• Advise portfolio managers on relative attractiveness of individual U.S. equities.
• Follow legislative and political developments that may bear on portfolio companies and the macroeconomic environment.
• Identify promising investment themes and generate specific investment ideas from a universe of smaller U.S. companies. Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in a subject that provides skills and context for making successful investments within the U.S.
• 10+ years relevant experience required.
• Background in technology, data science and experience using data analytic tools.
• Strong math orientation and numerical aptitude.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work well independently yet collaboratively as a member of a team which includes the ability to be flexible, adaptable and take initiative on one's own.
• Positive energy.
• A high level of organization.
• Innovative thinking.
• Ability to analyze complex situations and generate succinct conclusions.
• A dynamic and confident personality with an above average ability to make a persuasive argument. Preferred Qualifications
• MBA or MA.
• CFA designation preferred.