Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? CRA Specialist II Job Location US-IL-Chicago Posted Date 1 day ago(1/15/2020 5:06 PM) ID 2019-5414 # of Openings 1
CIBC is a leading North American financial institution with 10 million personal banking, business, public sector and institutional clients. CIBC offers a full range of advice, solutions and services in the United States, across Canada and around the world. In the U.S., CIBC Bank USA provides commercial banking, private and personal banking and small business banking solutions and CIBC Private Wealth Management offers investment management, wealth strategies and legacy planning.
CIBC works to help you make your ambitions a reality with a team that is committed to being always professional, genuinely caring and collaborates to find simple solutions as we build our relationship-focused bank for the modern world.
Every year, CIBC is recognized for its business success, community commitment and employee initiatives. We are proud of this success and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace and an environment where all of our team members can excel.
The Specialist focuses on the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA), Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), and Community Development Lending data reporting. This position will be instrumental in reporting CRA performance metrics utilizing business systems, CRA Wiz, and excel.
Position responsibilities include:
- Data import and file management tasks related to HMDA and CRA data reporting.
- Identification, documentation, and reporting of community development lending activities.
- Prepare sample files for Audit and Compliance reviews.
- Monthly Line of Business (LOB) reporting and quarterly management reporting.
- Data management reporting related to the tracking of progress relative to $3 Billion Community Commitment.
- Special data management projects, including mapping, as requested by LOB.
- Assist with training when subject matter expertise and expertise in operational process is needed to supplement compliance training.
- Assist with CRA examination preparation and support.
- All other duties/special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience.
- 3-5 years related job experience.
- Experience using CRA Wiz.
- Knowledge of CRA regulation.
- Proficiency in banking applications and Microsoft suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Possess creative problem-solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills including attention to detail and follow through.
- Ability to work well under compressed time constraints.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects at one time.
- Ability to resolve problems in a professional and efficient manner.
- Team oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong focus on the ability to concisely document relevant information in conformance with regulatory requirements.
- Self-motivated; able to work independently.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS